Ethnic pendant in 925 sterling silver. Its surface is partially burnished.
Ethnic design with depictions. Depicted is :
OM hands Padme hum - The six syllables, om mani padme hum, mean that according to the practice of a path that is an indivisible union of method and wisdom, you can transform your impure body, your speech and your mind into the pure and exalted body, into the word and mind of a Buddha
The Benefits of Om Mani Padme Hum
- Attracts Blessings and Fortune
Spinning this Mantra pendant is as powerful as reciting it or spinning a Buddhist prayer wheel. As a Mantra for protection and love, this is one of the quickest ways to connect with true compassion on a spiritual level (Avalokiteshvara)
- Purifies and eliminates negative Karma
This transformative Mantra is used to purify our body, speech and mind. This means that impurities are removed and we can become aware of the jewels within each one of us.
- Free yourself from internal and external obstacles
By removing the negative karma that has accumulated in this life and in past lives, you are able to connect with the compassionate energies and overcome all obstacles that come your way.
"Om, Mani, Padme, Hum" is a Buddhist mantra considered to be the source of all things.
"Ohm" - you should try to become one with Buddha
"Mah-Nee" - represents the treasures that will be attracted
"Pahd-Meh" - means lotus and resembles the pith. means lotus and resembles purity
"Hum" - means that we must rely on divine energy
The jewel is made of 925 hypoallergenic silver. Its surface is neither treated nor plated, so it guarantees its beauty over the years
- Upper ring : The six syllables, om mani padme hum, mean that depending on the practice of a path that is an indivisible union of method and wisdom, you can transform your impure body, word and mind into the pure and exalted body, word and mind of a Buddha
- Center pendant: Om mani padme hum with a lotus flower. Turns 360 degrees.
- Edge Pendant: In Buddhism, the swastika is regarded as synonymous with the auspicious footsteps of the Buddha. The left-facing swastika is often stamped on the chest, feet or palms of Buddha images. It is an aniconic symbol for the Buddha in many parts of Asia and homologous to the wheel of dharma.
- strengths: good for men and women, bright, eye-catching design, solid construction, wheel
- provenience: Tibet
- Method of manufacture: handmade
- Stone(s): without
- Surface: polished burnished
- Material: 925 silver
- Representation: DORJE - 8 Tibetan auspicious symbols
- SKU: ciim01
- Thickness in mm: 5
- Width in mm: 24
- Hook inner diameter in mm: 4
- Diameter in mm: 24
- Height (incl. hook) in mm: 32
- Band thickness in mm: -
- Collar lengths in cm: 51 cm , 56 cm, 61 cm
Read more about silver treatment, silver care and what we know about silver allergies in our FAQ.
We guarantee long term maintenance assistance for our silverware easily and immediately via our social channels and Whatsapp
This jewellery has been made using artisan and non-industrial processes. Small imperfections, depressions and ripples on the surface are deliberately present as a specific characteristic of the product and testify to the special craftsmanship.
We ship directly from the manufacturer to your home.